The Comitato Ecomaratona del Ventasso n is organizing the 15th Ecomaratona of Ventasso. The departure is scheduled on Sunday July 9th, 2017 at 8.30 AM on Place Don Trentino Simonazzi in Busana di Ventasso (ZIP 42032) – Reggio Emilia.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
All athletes must be at least 20 years old as of July 9th, 2017.
ATHLETES LIVING ABROAD:
1. Athletes enrolled with Foreign Athletics Federation affiliated to the IAAF in 2017:
Fill out the registration form indicating the card number.
Send a front-back copy of the card valid as of July 10th, 2017.
2. Athletes WHO ARE NOT enrolled with Foreign Athletics Federation affiliated to the IAAF in 2017:
Fill out the registration form indicating “no membership”.
Send, completed in its entirety, signed and stamped by the doctor, the healt form provided by the organization.
- € 32 from 01 january to 31 may 2017
- € 37 from 01 to 30 june 2017
- € 42 from 01 to 07 july 2017
The fee includes pasta party for dinner on Saturday evening and Sunday lunch, technical t-shirt, typical products and medal for all arrived.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
By credit card through the circuit EnterNow, or by bank transfer to “Comitato Ecomaratona del Ventasso, via Canedoli 18 – 42032 Busana di Ventasso Reggio Emilia”, IBAN n. IT62 D076 0112 8000 0005 2785 409, swift code BPPIITRRXXX
VALIDATION AND CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION:
REGISTRATION POSTPONEMENT AND TRANSFER
The registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances. In case of justified and documented impossibility to participate to the Ecomaratona, we make possible to choose between these two alternative possibilities:
1) to transfer the registration to another athlete not later than July 03, 2016. All personal information, together with the details on the Membership and/or details of medical certificate of the beneficiary athlete must be provided. The request of the transfer of registration must be submitted not later than July 03, 2017 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) to postpone the registration validity to the following year (2017) upon payment of an additional € 5 fee. The request to postpone the registration validity, together with the receipt of the payment of the additional fee (which should contain the name of the athlete in the description field) must be submitted not later than July 03, 2017 by email to email@example.com.
PICK UP OF RACE NUMBERS
The numbers can be obtained at the Marathon Center/Expo on:
Saturday, July 8 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 9 from 7:00 a.m. to 8.00 a.m.
THE ATHLETES MUST SHOW THE LETTER OF CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION for obtaining their number.
The number is strictly personal and not transferable.
Run start is scheduled for 8.30 a.m. Sunday, July 9th, 2017.
The time limit is 8h 30′. Closing door at 22 km after 5h: 00′
The award ceremony will be on-site, at the arrival area. The first 3 men and 3 women will be given awards. The first 3 italian male and first 3 italian female athletes will be also given awards.
The first three athletes within each UISP category will be mailed a special award.
The members of the judging committee reserves the right to disqualify, even at the end of the race, all those who have behaved in a manner deemed improper, and against fair play
RIGHT OF PICTURE
By subscribing to 13^ Ecomaratona del Ventasso, the athlete authorizes the organization, together with sponsors and media partners, the use of still or moving images that may show him while participating in the 15^ Ecomaratona del Ventasso or related events, on all types of media, including advertising materials and / or promotional purposes without territorial or time limits.
STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY ‘
The athlete, through its registration in the Ecomaratona del Ventasso, hereby accept the provisions of the rules published on the site www.ecomaratonadelventasso.it. For everything not covered by regulations, please refer to the General Rules of the road races – Fidal.
The runner also declares under his own responsibility, not only to have declared the truth (art. 2 Act as amended from 04/01/1968 n.15 ‘art. 3 paragraph 10 l aw 15/05/1997 n.127) , but to exempt the organizers from any liability, whether civil or criminal, for damages to persons and / or property caused by him or his products.
The athlete claims to voluntarily partecipate to the Ecomaratona del Ventasso and assumes all risks arising from his/her participation.
The personal data provided to the organization through the registration will be used, under D.lg 196/03, to form the list of participants, the ranking for the services stated in the Regulation and to send promotional materials and / or information from the organization and its partners. It ‘s always possible to delete or rectify the data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org